Café Bristol Coffee - Santa Francisca Romana Estate


When I received my bag of Café Bristol coffee, my initial reaction was "nice packaging."

When I opened it and poured out the beans, I thought, "they look a little dry."

So, I wasn't expecting much when I ground up the beans and brewed a pot.

With little to no enthusiasm, I poured myself a cup, added some raw sugar and non-fat milk, let it sit for about two minutes and took my first sip.

With a "biased" mind, I thought, "okay, it's coffee."

To my surprise, by the time I reached the bottom of the cup, I had to admit this is really good coffee.  It really is good.

Fast forward to the second day and I'm enjoying another cup.

The moral of the story:  Don't be fooled by looks.  It's what's inside that counts.

Order directly at: 


or on Amazon

*Cafe Bristol provided me with a free bag of coffee beans for the purposes of preparing this review.  Views expressed are my own.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the article I will continue to visit here
    https://www.coffeeplus.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very interesting , I guess it must have taken you a hard time getting everything together. i also read about BLUE COOKIES STRAIN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles